Executive Reference Check
The most comprehensive and complete discussion about your skills as a manager or supervisor.
Each Reference Check purchased is for ONE reference.
The “Executive” job reference check is the most comprehensive and complete discussion about your skills as a manager or supervisor.
We include all the information gathered with the Basic and Professional job reference checks, as well as:
- What was the nature and length of their professional relationship to you?
- What were your duties and responsibilities?
- What was the reason for leaving?
- What would you consider greatest strengths?
- What are some areas of improvement? Do you have any noticeable weaknesses?
- Tell us about the Quality and Quantity of their work.
- Describe their Leadership and Managerial skills.
- Describe their ability to communicate.
- Describe the individual exhibit critical thinking and decision-making skills?
- Describe the individuals budgeting and/or financial skills -If applicable.
- Did the individual show an ability to attract and mentor the top talent in the organization?
- An evaluation of what they say and how they say it.